Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm getting sick and should go to bed

Instead I am blogging. (Nothing new to see here...)

When things go awry, do you sometimes wonder where you went wrong? Was it something gradual? Or was it one thing - one thing you said or did that was so wrong and yet you had no clue. Maybe you just took one step too far...

[asofterworld.com]

I have dated/gone out with/been smitten with/fallen for too many boys. The reasons are plentiful. Most of them no longer merit a second thought. But there are a few I wonder about.
What if ... maybe I ... if I'd only ...
Sometimes I feel like a walking cliché (apparently I am writing like one).

Sometimes I feel it is incurable.
Sometimes I think I bring it on myself, but somehow cannot stop myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO