Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lists

I like lists.
I have a home for them on the internets now.

Also:
- I should be asleep.

- I (hopefully) get to hang out with my Little Sister tomorrow! I think I failed to mention that I now have one? She's super fun. I didn't get to see her last week as she was sick. So! Tomorrow!

- I still have three new items to list in my shop, and I'm excited about all of them!! Cornflower blue chandelier earrings, a lemon bracelet (so fun!!) and fancy yet simple cherry gem earrings. They are not really cherry-like, but the big red beads remind me of those delicious red berry candies made from fruit juice.... Mmmm. I used to always get them when I went to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre (that's the Queenie [quee-en-ee] to me - mashed up shortened version I always heard when my dad mentioned it - he's a stagehand and works there a lot - he probably says "Queen E").


No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO