Monday, February 16, 2009

Gimme gimme

I want a lover to make crazy recipes with and to buy me a diamond toe-ring.
Those are tonight's wine-infused thoughts.

I made a crazy recipe tonight, all by my lonesome! (Well, Josie was looking for scraps to fall from the heavens, and the wine bottle was good company, so I wasn't totally alone). Anyhow ... I thought it was pretty good, and our foreign student ate some and said they were good. No ill effects as of yet, haha. I bastardized the hell out a recipe from my vegetarian cookbook. I will post the recipe (my version) soon. Or maybe tonight before I forget what I did.
xxo.

1 comment:

  1. POST IT IN OUR BLOG!!!!!! :)

    I can give our admin your email addy if you like...teee hee! new friends over the internet!

    and no, i didnt delete mine, just tried to make it "private" for a while...guess it worked?

    ReplyDelete

XOXO