Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Francesca, my heart is still broken

Just looked at that passage below and my heart crumbled all over again. Oh my. Anyhow.

I was at pottery tonight (last night as well). I have been too tired to have much patience for the wheel though (I've barely used it and obviously haven't quite got the hang of it yet. I am positive I will come to love it tho). I wanted to smash the piece I was trimming today. Although I already knew I was sleep deprived - I laid down on the ground with my pup for a few minutes before class and fell asleep...

Anyhow, I was in Victoria this weekend (Oh my god time off?? What's that?). My mom and I went to the Royal BC Museum and checked out the Treasures exhibit, which was pretty sweet! It had art & artifacts from the British Museum from different cultures throughout the ages. I picked up some new beadings supplies, as well as a sweet new jacket. I hope to have a few new necklaces made soon with some of my new goodies!

Please bear with me though. I work Tuesday through Saturday 10:00-5:30, do pottery once or twice a week after work right now, have my Little Sister Monday afternoon/evenings and will now be nannying Monday mornings until I pick up my Little Sister. This leaves me little time for much else, including: cleaning, walking Josie, eating, reading (hahaha right I wish), making jewelry, sleeping, having a life (what's that now?).

In the meantime here's a peak at earrings I've been meaning to list on Etsy for a few weeks now.
And oh! I hope to make a nice picture-filled post soon about my birthday :)
XO.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. I enjoy those earrings greatly.


    You are living life to the fullest my dear. Enjoy it! x

    ReplyDelete

XOXO