Sunday, June 28, 2009

Starry-eyed

One of my favourite people, Star, and I did an exchange of handmade goodies, and when I opened my package from her I was squealing like a little girl. It was so exciting, she sent me such beautiful things!!




Here is her wonderful little shop, and her blog lives here!

The package had beautiful stickers and labels on it, and seriously, just look at those two things of beauty that came inside!! That painting is one of my new favourite things ever, I can't get over it. When I first saw it it blew me away. It makes me think of growing up: we had a forest out our backyard, and I used to go play in the creek, and we had deer out there too (and she didn't even know any of this until now! I think she has a 6th sense). It was perfect, and so is this painting. She even framed it in that gorgeous eco-frame!! And the workmanship on that bird - gorgeous. It stands up all on its own and now overlooks my jewelry work from the windowsill.

Thank you thank you thank you Star for these beautiful creations, I can't express how amazing they are and how wonderful they make me feel ♥
XO.

1 comment:

XOXO