Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sleepy-eyed

I am full of beer and emotions. Maybe a dangerous combination? I was beading, but decided that trying to tie small knots while drinking beer was a bad plan of action.

I realized that I haven't updated on my plants lately. Well. My mints are happy happy, my basil was looking super sickly with the bad start to our summer but has been picking up its spirits lately. My seedlings, on the other hand... the sunflowers had just barely sprouted when the tops were eaten off by some critter, and haven't been heard from since. My carrot seedlings were trucking along, but a couple weeks ago some peat-pot-crazed animal attacked them and, well, there were a number of them but there is only one survivor. So maybe I'll be lucky and get to eat one carrot I grew this summer?

I will now put myself to bed, as blogging while inebriated is surely an equally bad idea as beading UI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO