Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sugar spell it out

I spent a few hours the other night making up some gift tags, earring cards and business cards for my shop. I think they're pretty cute. I also got some sweet ribbons today I may use for wrapping purchases. They're summery and colourful.


Today I am getting cranky with waiting. I both love and hate being excited about something; a guy sort of something. It's nice being excited and hopeful, but I hate the not-knowing and waiting to receive e-mails/phone calls. You know the drill.
Le sigh.

I took my friend out for lunch for her birthday today, and I gave her a print from John Clark. I put a piece of shimmery charcoal grey scrapbooking paper behind it as I had to frame it in an 8x10" frame (the print is smaller). I think it looked pretty good, and I think she really liked it. Hope so!

Yesterday I finally planted my two lovely dahlias in a pot. I kept putting it off.


It seems that's all for today. Happy Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO