Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Like 'O' like 'H'"

Sorry I've been absent! I was lounging around sunny Osoyoos, BC: Canada's only desert. For reals! It was lovely. I've gone every year of my life with my family. I picked up a dress (I ♥ dresses!) and some yummy herbal/homemade-y body stuffs, and flavoured honey made in Keremeos for some friends... So delish!

In other news, I have so many things bouncing around my head lately I hardly know what to do with myself.
Here is an itemized list:

○ My shop: I need to get more people coming through it (and purchasing), and I need to dedicate more time to making & listing more pieces. Hopefully that will help?

○ My jewelry: I'm thinking of trying to get my stuff into a local store or two. I would need to invest more money into supplies so I could make a bunch of nice stuff to bring in and show in hopes of them taking it on (thinking of naming the line "Mixed Company," what do you think of that?). This will have to wait until I'm done school (and my BA!) in December.

○ School: I currently can't afford my tuition. I'm hoping to get some help without needing to take out a *shudder* student loan.

○ Boys: What else is new.

○ Work: it's getting boring. I like it there, but it's so dang slow, and I really need to be making more money. Le sigh.

○ Family: the politics of living together. Moving back home is difficult! Who knew! Ha.

○ Money money money. I hate that is matters.

The list goes on.

Speaking of the fam, my brother needs my computer. We currently have 3 foreign students in our home - things are getting a little overcrowded! So goodnight my lovelies. Sweetest dreams.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a party at your house! I love dresses too, but my 2 year old thinks it's his personal tent, soooo I don't wear them very often. I love mixed company, there is so much you can do with that. December is not too far away, that is exciting that you are almost done with school!
    Have a great weekend, oh, I was wondering if you got your print?

    ReplyDelete

XOXO