Friday, August 22, 2008

Endormit

I just made a Sleeping Beauty treasury on Etsy. I think it's lovely (of course). The title of this post links to it.

For those unfamiliar with Etsy, the Treasury is a place where Etsy peeps can make up a sort of list of items. It's a 3x4 (or 4x3?) grid of images the "curator" puts together, and the images are items for sale on Etsy. Treasuries are often themed - mine is Sleeping Beauty, so I have included images of the night sky, a blanket, eye maks... you get the idea.Treasuries are the same format as the front page of Etsy, and the front page is often pulled from a Treasury. They're super fun to make, hard to get and good promo for the shops featured.

1 comment:

  1. You got a treasury? Way to go! I keep trying with no luck. I'm going to find yours. I hope you had a good week. You baby sitting srory is too funny. When I have experiences like that, I am always looking out the corner of my eye to see if someone is video taping me. You never know, maybe we will find a video of your fiasco on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

XOXO