Monday, August 11, 2008

Something to help me sleep

It has been a very busy weekend. The business lesson will still have to wait - I am so tired!

I babysat for my friends on Saturday night - all went well except for when I locked myself, Lily (whom I was babysitting, and was in her pj's & barefeet) and two of the dogs outside. Yeah. That was awesome good times. The guy who lives downstairs was out, every single door was locked, and they didn't have a key outside. I was on a chair under the bathroom window on the porch, trying to figure out how I could get either Lily or myself through the window, and Lily commentated:
"What are you doing?"
"I am going to get us into this house."
"It's wet."
"I know. Stand at the door where it's dry."
She was very helpful. I dragged the picnic table under the window and realized I couldn't get Lily through the window without breaking either her or the window, so I had to go through. By some miracle, I made it without breaking either the window or myself. I amazed even myself.
"You got in!"
"Yes, yes I did!"

Anyhow, I listened to some music in the area over the weekend as well (Tegan & Sara!!!) but I think that babysitting was my big story of the week. Woohoo! Anyhow, I really do need to get some zzz's in, so that's it for now my friends.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO