Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LOL!

Heads up that I will be posting 2 new Lol-cat items tomorrow morning. A pair of earrings and a bracelet.

I was going to post about what I've learned so far about starting a business and paying/charging taxes in BC, in case it might be useful for anyone, but I want to try to get to sleep at a somewhat decent hour tonight. Therefor, our lesson on business stuffs will have to wait until probably tomorrow.

In other news, it was so bloody hot out today, holy doodle. I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds upstairs. I also made the huge mistake of bringing bottles to the bottle depot today. Oops! What was I thinking with that heat? Evidently the heat baked my brains.

Also, I maybe overuse the term "in other news."
OH WELLS. You'll just have to deal.
Have a good night. Don't overheat. Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Unless you're into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO