Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Apples are tasty



Josie and I have evidently been enjoying my NEW MACBOOK!! I forgot to mention that - I got it in September, and I love it! No more big old clunky problematic home-assembled desktop. Woo! [I know, I know, this new computer will not solve all my problems ... don't burst the bubble! Today it can do no wrong.]

I am currently in my Tuesday night English class at SFU on the hill. I used to complain about people who fudged around on their laptops in class, and tonight I am one of them. I am sorry! The promise of having it with me was a big part of motivating myself to come to class tonight. So here I am.

Also [while fudging around in class] I am now on Technorati, so if you are as well, favourite away! The link is to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO