Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wolf Romance

[Embrace by Isabel Samaras]

Ok, I have been trying to make this latest treasury for at least two weeks now [the title of this post is linked to it]. I kept checking for when a spot would open up, only to get distracted in those last crucial 15 minutes or so and totally miss my chance! So frustrating!! Anyhow, I finally snagged a spot. It tells a love story. With wolves. It is pure enjoyment (at least for me!).

Here are some pieces that were under consideration, but didn't make it for one reason or another (mainly because they were already sold, perhaps because I've seen them recently on the front page and didn't want to repeat ... also a few expired so now I will never find them again!):
beautiful Snow White, wolf on red, red wood heart pendant ( I reallllly wanted to use this one!), wolf pack and child.
Hope you've enjoyed. Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO