Monday, October 27, 2008

VOTE!!


The time is closing in!
If you live in the US, for the love of all that is good, please vote!!

Here are a few of my faves at Etsy right now concerning the issue...
Go Barack! Comic-style.
Yes We Can Campbell's/Warhol style.
Barack You Like a Hurricane! or, if you prefer, Barack the Casbah!
"never anything false about hope" That still moves me.
I'm sure you've noticed that dogs have also joined the cause!
I, for one, do care about the polar bears.
I also have a bracelet up.

I will still love you no matter who you vote for so long as you do, indeed, vote.

3 comments:

  1. ohh!! the time is almost here...ohh it must be so crazy, filled with anticipation these days for you over there across the pond, right..???
    i'm following as tight as i can!
    Hope things get better for all after it :))))
    Sending hugs to you sweetheart :DDD
    xxxxeloisexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh!! the time is almost here...ohh it must be so crazy, filled with anticipation these days for you over there across the pond, right..???
    i'm following as tight as i can!
    Hope things get better for all after it :))))
    Sending hugs to you sweetheart :DDD
    xxxxeloisexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually in Canada! Just very concerned, haha. I have a new found interest in politics, as these things seem to matter. Who knew? Anyhow. Thanks love. We'll both send lovely thoughts over that way and hope they do well :)

    ReplyDelete

XOXO