Saturday, December 20, 2008

Do unicorns exist now?

[it's possible!!]

"This girl is absolutely fabulous. Not only is she beautiful and intelligent, but she is also one of the nicest people I know. I am positive she will find the guy of her dreams because there aren't many girls this awesome out there."

My friend wrote that about me and it is one of the nicest and most unexpected things. I feel so warm and fuzzy right now, haha.
I hope he is right.

My mind's in a cafuffle and all a-buzz right now...I've gone on a few dates lately and nothing's felt right so far, for lack of a better (longer) description...

I just cut the paragraph I was writing to describe this ... I think it's too personal, haha. Anyhow, I'm trying to sort out my feelings for a friend of mine... things are complicated, but he makes me happy, and I wonder if I should just trust in that and go for it ... I'm afraid one of us will end up getting hurt. Thus my indecision/confusion/constant thinking.

Hurrr. Bed-time. No more internet ramblings for now.
xxo.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing for your friend to say! Here here, I would have to agree with him! I hope you find what you are looking for, and I hope he loves you to pieces! Here is a squishy hug from me ... SQUISH!
    Oh, and the snowball fight sounded dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :)

    It was kind of dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

XOXO