Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"We'll put the lonesome on the shelf"


I've got some new stuff for the shop, I just haven't found the time yet to photograph and post it! I'm holding some of it in the photo (I know, I promised no more bad photos ... sorry!). The pearly ones in the back are two pretty pretty anklets, the dark one which you can't really see is a nifty men's bracelet made with dark wood beads and jet glass leaves, and the one in front is made with square salwag seed beads and little turquoise stone beads. I especially like that bracelet!

In other news ... I was freaking something awful about this thing with my friend. I spent last night convincing myself not to call him and trying to chill, although I was wildly unsuccessful. In chilling: I did manage not to call. Part of my worries was that he would just disappear. It's happened before. But he didn't!! So I'm feeling much less paranoid now. It's good. We talked on the phone tonight and it was nice. And we have plans for after Christmas. Can't wait can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO