Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Melodrama

Ug.
I am at that point again where I am sort of feeling like maybe it's my fault & I'm flawed...
So ok we're all flawed, but regardless...
My more "sensible" side likes to think that isn't the case.
That I shouldn't take other peoples' issues, insecurities, mistakes and meanness personally.
That I just haven't met someone I fit well with in awhile, but it will happen and it will be good.
That seems so unrealistic right now.

Sometimes I am so emo it hurts to read my own writing.
I guess looking for Garden State/Belle & Sebastien/Juno/Snow & Bigby/Go-Getter is possibly unrealistic, or at least a slim possibility.
I am hopeless.

And yet I have two dates this week, Patrick and Sam are still around & RF appears or messages at the oddest times and leaves me wondering ... So I guess I haven't given up yet.

"Don't you know - there is no - modern romance"
- Yeah Yeah Yeah's

2 comments:

  1. I fully blame pop culture for the unrealistic expectations for relationships that we are indoctrinated with!

    muah. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! Haha. I know.
    "Disney gave me unrealistic expectations about love."

    ReplyDelete

XOXO