Saturday, May 17, 2008

Etsy update

A quick note for now as it seems to have gotten late tonight without my notice!
I've listed the cute little blossom earrings that were in the last photo of my workspace. Upcoming pieces include a few more "Yes We Can" bracelets, LOLcat earrings and a few glass animal etc earrings. Stay tuned!
In the meanwhile, I think these earrings by CBT's Closet on Etsy are fantastic! I kind of want them, in a random sort of way (me being Canadian and completely not into or up to date with politics...).
That's all for tonight!

PS: I was looking at aphorisms tonight, so I will leave you with this...
"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought - particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things."
-Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO