Monday, May 12, 2008

Workspace





This is where I am currently making jewelery. It could use a few improvements. Having it at a level that I don't have to hunch over would be a start. As for organization, I got a much-needed new bead case a couple days ago which I happily decorated with stickers the other night (Woo, the girl knows how to party!). I also took a picture of the latest pieces I've made: they're really sweet flower earrings. Unfortunately I'm having trouble taking good pictures of them. As usual. If anyone has any tips on how to take pictures of such things and is feeling generous, please pass them along! I have an Olympus digital camera, and I've tried the macro setting and some different backgrounds, but some beads are still super tricky to photograph! If it's a really sunny day it's sometimes easier when I don't use the flash, but I can't always wait for those days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO